The Little League International is seeking qualified individuals to join the Landscaping team for a seasonal internship. The program is open to applicants who are working toward an associate or undergraduate degree in Landscaping, Horticulture or related field.
As an intern, applicants must be able to work in adverse weather conditions, including extreme heat. The program will provide compensation to interns such as $8.00 per hour, free housing provided, and lunch included Monday through Friday.
Field of Internship: Internship is available for an associate or undergraduate degree in Landscaping, Horticulture or related field
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Little League International
An internship can be taken in Williamsport city of PA, USA
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Working toward an associate or undergraduate degree in Landscaping, Horticulture or related field
- Excellent work ethic
- General knowledge of different types of plant material including flowers, annuals, and perennial plants
- General knowledge of operating and maintaining equipment pertaining to landscaping
- Previous landscaping and gardening experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds
- Frequent bending, stooping, and lifting
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Flexible work schedule including holidays, evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions, including extreme heat
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Program benefits include:
- $8.00 per hour
- Free housing provided, must sign housing agreement. Board not included
- Lunch included Monday through Friday
Little League Baseball and Softball is the world’s largest youth sports organization. Its Headquarters is located in scenic South Williamsport, PA. The 72 acre Little League complex hosts the annual Little League Baseball World Series every August and attracts thousands of visitors annually. It also plays host to 6 weeks of Little League Baseball Summer Camps and numerous other events and tournaments throughout the summer.
The Landscaping intern responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Work with Landscaper to coordinate and perform daily tasks
- Assist in caring for lawns, shrubs, annuals, and perennials
- Assist with mowing, pruning, trimming, planting, landscape installation, and other general landscaping functions
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Not given
Notification: Not given
How to Apply:
To apply, you will need to send your resume to Trinia Poust, the HR Generalist at [email protected]
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is April 15th, 2019.