L’Oréal is inviting applications for Digital Marketing Internship programme on full time basis. The core function of this role is to support the digital director to oversee the digital strategy and help implement across key countries (South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya and Ivory Coast).
This is an unpaid internship programme. South African students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Field of Internship: Digital Marketing Internship programme.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: L’Oréal
Internship can be taken in Gauteng, South Africa
Eligibility: Ideal Skill-set required
- Ideally this role will have previous digital experience but must have basic media knowledge of digital marketing tools e.g. Social, Search, Website/Blog creation, email marketing, mobile for consideration;
- Particular proficiency with Google or Facebook analytics a big plus
- Graphic design skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to collect data, analyze trends, identify strategic recommendations and present them in an logical manner
- Ability to translate data into well-articulated ideas
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Social Media marketing experience a strong plus
- Must be a detailed-oriented quick learner with strong organizational skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Office applications, especially excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to effectively work independently and troubleshoot any issue.
Internship Open for International Students: South African students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: The core function of this role is to support the digital director to oversee the digital strategy and help implement across key countries (South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya and Ivory Coast)
This role will assist with job functions that are specific to (1) Process and Content Distribution (2) analytics.
Internship Duration: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer