L’Oréal is inviting applications for full time Finance Graduate Internship to gain a strong professional experience, learn and connect with the best in industry. Interns must have strong technical skills along with an ability to analyze and draw conclusions from complex data. Interns must be available for at least 6 months starting from the 13th of January, 2019.
Field of Internship: Internship is available Finance Graduate Program
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: L’Oréal
Internship can be taken in Dubai
Eligibility: JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Have strong technical skills along with an ability to analyze and draw conclusions from complex data
- Confident in using with ease Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a multi-functional environment, and interact effectively with your business partners outside the Finance function
- Be able to operate in a fast moving environment and to manage time efficiently in order to meet deadlines
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
- You must be in your final year or a fresh graduate (less than a year)
- You must be available for at least 6 months starting from the 13th of January, 2019.
Internship Open for International Students: Internship is available for international students.
Is this paid internship? This is a unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: An internship at L’Oréal Middle East will allow you to gain a strong professional experience, learn and connect with the best in industry! Come & join one of our Finance teams for a 6-12 months assignment.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: The duration of internship is 6 to 12 months.
Notification: Not Given
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer