It’s never too early to start thinking about your career. Do you love identifying new business opportunities? Are you a natural storyteller? Great – this is the perfect internship for you!
Updater is one of the fastest growing tech startups in Silicon Alley, and they’re looking for an amazing intern who’s looking to gain real-life exposure to the inner workings of a thriving New York City startup.
This internship is an excellent opportunity to work on projects that will meaningfully support their business goals and scalability. You’ll work alongside an extremely dedicated and motivated team that truly loves working together and the best part is- you’ll walk away with a concrete set of professional, transferable skills.
Field of Internship: Internship is available for Marketing and Business Development Intern
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Updater
Internship can be taken in New York, U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- You have experience in business writing, including but not limited to blog posts and social media posts
- You excel at managing competing priorities and deadlines
- You’re extremely detail oriented and have excellent written and communication skills
- You can commit to working in our NYC office one or more full days per week
- You’re a Junior or Senior in college
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship.
(Team outings, Friday lunches, and team dancing/karaoke are all part of the job)
A month at Updater might include:
- Catered Monday breakfasts, Friday lunches, and rip-roaring happy hours
- Dogs in the office!
- Awesome off-site activities, like zombie laser tag and Escape the Room (just to name a few!)
- Cross-functional collaboration with other teams at Updater
- Group outings to NYC Meetup events
Updater is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status.
As the Marketing and Business Development Intern at Updater, you’ll contribute to marketing, sales, and partnership projects, including creating content for social media and blogs, performing partnership outreach and development, and assisting in the design and creation of marketing collateral and email campaigns.
Additionally, you’ll work with their marketing and sales departments to assist in the planning and execution of trade shows and sales events, including pre-show planning and post-event wrap up.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Not given
Notification: Not given
How to Apply:
To apply, you will need to submit Resume/CV and Cover Letter at https://www.updater.com/jobs/openings?gh_jid=1514331
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing.