NIKE is offering Internship in Merchandising Category to students outside of the Netherlands. Interns must have fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Interns must be 3rd/4th year student within Business, Marketing, Fashion Management, Product Management, or other related fields. This is an unpaid internship programme.
Field of Internship: Internship is offered in Merchandising Category.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: NIKE
Internship can be taken in the Netherlands
- 3rd/4th year student within Business, Marketing, Fashion Management, Product Management, or other related fields;
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Result orientation and ability to prioritize.
- Academic, volunteering or previous internship experiences related to Merchandising are a plus (please include in your CV);
- Passion for the Nike brand and sports in general.
In order to be eligible for an internship, you must:
- Be a student for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution);
- Have an EU passport or an EU work permit.
Internship Open for International Students: This internship is open to students outside of the Netherlands.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Internship is available for the duration of 6 or 12 months (12 months availability strongly preferred).
Notification: Numbers not given
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is May 21, 2018.
Job ID 00386409