Procter & Gamble is delighted to offer Plant Technician Internships in Nigeria. Applicant must have completed OND in Electrical Electronic engineering only- Any higher qualification will be rejected. This is an unpaid internship programme. The internship is offered to young Nigerians.
Field of Internship: Plant Technician Internships.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Procter & Gamble
Internship can be taken in Oyo, Ibadan, Nigeria
- Applicant must have completed OND in Electrical Electronic engineering only- Any higher qualification will be rejected.
- Applicant must have a fresh IT letter approved by the school authority
- Leadership and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent analytical skills
Internship Open for International Students: Internship is offered to young Nigerians.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: Successful candidate will work in the P&G Manufacturing plant in Ibadan. Candidates will be required to work on a full-time basis where they will be given all necessary tools to build their capability. The key focus will be to develop candidate towards qualifying as Production Technicians at a world-class facility. Successful completion of the internship program will offer the candidate a stronger chance of full-time employment with P&G in the short and long run.
Internship Duration: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
Job ID: MFG00005567