PUMA is inviting applications for Junior Product Line Manager Sports style Footwear Core internship programme in Germany. Interns must have a minimum of 1-2 years work experience in product management in the sporting goods industry, preferably footwear. This is an unpaid internship programme available for international students.
Field of Internship: Junior Product Line Manager Sports style Footwear Core.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: PUMA
Internship can be taken in Germany
- Graduate studies in Business Administration, Sports Management or comparable degree
- A minimum of 1-2 years work experience in product management in the sporting goods industry, preferably footwear
- Good market and retain knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Very good verbal communication skills as well as excellent English knowledge (written and spoken)
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Flexible Team player with good organizational skills and well-structured work.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: PUMA is one of the world’s leading Sports Brands, designing, developing, selling and marketing footwear, apparel, and accessories. For over 65 years, PUMA has established a history of making fast product designs for the fastest athletes on the planet. PUMA offers performance and sport-inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Football, Running, Training and Fitness, Golf, and Motorsports.
We are committed to working in ways that contribute to the world by supporting creativity, sustainability, and peace, and by staying true to the principles of being fair, honest, positive and creative in decisions made and actions are taken.
Notification: Not known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
Job Posting # R990