Reynolds American Inc. is pleased to offer the 2019 Summer Undergraduate Internship in Trade Marketing (Sales). The program is open to all students who are raising seniors with a desire to explore an internship that exposes them to consultative sales and marketing.
Trade Marketing Interns will have the opportunity to learn about product sales and distribution, Consumer Marketing Brand Strategies, effective consumer engagement, and tobacco product awareness. The Intern will develop a strategic business analysis project to address real business opportunities.
Field of Internship: Internship is available in Trade Marketing (Sales)
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Reynolds American (RAI)
Internship can be taken in the U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Students who are rising seniors with a desire to explore an internship that exposes them to consultative sales and marketing
- All candidates must be 21 or older by the start of the internship
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
As an intern during the summer of 2019 you will enjoy:
- A competitive salary
- Coverage of summer housing costs
- Company provided laptop, vehicle and gas card
- Leadership training opportunities
- Social engagements with the 2019 Summer Internship Class throughout the summer
- Roundtable Networking Events at which you’ll have the opportunity to meet members of Reynolds American Incorporated’s leadership team including our CEO, COO, and Executive Vice Presidents
- Participation in Reynolds American’s award winning 401(k) retirement savings plan including company contributions
- Confidential personal financial counseling service at no cost to you
Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Under the guidance of Trade Marketing mentors, interns will be tasked with calling on established traditional and nontraditional retail outlets, building outstanding relationships with store managers/owners, and actively promote the marketing mix and drive performance against assigned quantitative and qualitative sales goals and brand building measures.
During the summer of 2019, RAI Trade Marketing Services Internships will be located throughout 5 sales areas covering the entire United States. You will have the opportunity to expand your mobility preferences, to include your interest in multiple zones, if you are selected to move forward in the recruiting process.
- Northeast: All of New England, NY, NJ, MD, DE, PA, OH
- Southeast: WV, KY, VA, TN, NC, SC, GA, AL, MS
- Southern: FL, GA, AL, MS, LA, AR, OK, TX
- Midwest: IN, MI, IL, WI, MO, IA, MN, ND, SD, NE, KS
- Western: WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, AZ, MT, WY, US, CO, NM
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: You will need to be available to work a full-time schedule during our 10-week summer intern program, starting in June.
Notification: Not given
How to Apply:
To apply, you will need to submit your email through the ‘apply now’ option on the internship page.
During the application process, you will be asked to rank your interest in working in each of the 5 sales areas. Be honest in your responses and use the ranking system to help identify your preferences.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing.