IDEXX is looking for highly-motivated students interested in gaining hands-on experience in a supply chain organization within a multi-national, growing public company (S&P 500).
You will gain hands-on experience by contributing to day to day activities and meaningful projects. These roles are compensated at a competitive hourly rate and interns will work 40-hours a week during business hours for about 10 weeks.
Based on your interests, skill set, and business need you could be assigned to one or more of the following business areas/projects: Supply Chain Systems, Data Analytics, and Advance the Digital Supply Chain.
Field of Internship: Internship is available for
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: IDEXX
Internship can be taken in the U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Students pursuing a Bachelors, Masters or MBA degree (Dec 2019 or May 2020 expected graduation dates preferred)
- Solid coursework in supply chain, engineering, analytics, math or similar disciplines
- A demonstrated pattern of high academic achievement
- Leadership experience in an academic, work or community setting
- Strong analytical thinking
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-starters with the ability work independently with limited supervision
- A curiosity to solve problems
- Ability to work in Westbrook, Maine
Internship Open for International Students: No
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
Experience what it is like to work in a dynamic, fast-paced supply chain organization by becoming integrated within their team. This internship is also eligible for a student residency of longer duration (~6 months) depending on qualifications and educational requirements.
In addition to professional experiences, IDEXX interns can participate in a variety of additional activities, including:
- Weekly small-group meetings to discuss their internships with other students and mentors
- “Lunch and Learn” seminars on research topics with our leadership team
- Workshops on relevant issues such as career planning, professional topics, etc.
- Intern final presentations
- Social mixers and events
- Access to IDEXX’s state-of-the-art fitness facility, including various classes for a small flat fee
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Interns will work 40-hours a week during business hours for about 10 weeks. Start and end dates are flexible based on your academic schedule and business needs.
Notification: Not given
How to Apply:
To participate, you will need to apply online at https://careers.idexx.com/us/en/apply/1/1?jobSeqNo=IDEXUSJ-006189en-US
- Upload your resume/CV (PDF and Word Document preferred.) Once you uploaded the system will parse your resume and you’ll be able to make additional updates prior to submitting your application. Upload either DOC, DOCX, HTML, PDF, or TXT file types (1MB max)
IDEXXers can apply at https://login.microsoftonline.com/f63b8b05-3357-43b9-bc80-230782752e4b/saml2
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing.