Uber welcomes people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with Uber, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber offers an 8-12 week paid internship where you will work on a business project, with clear deliverables and expectations. You will be able to work autonomously, connecting with different areas within the company and the region, and putting into practice all your knowledge and abilities to solve real problems.
Also, you will have strong coaching and feedback sessions that will allow you to keep having significant personal and professional growth, as you will have done during your MBA.
Field of Internship: Internship vacancy is for all locations across LatAm.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Uber
Internship can be taken in the U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and execution on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily.
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative and creative in your problem-solving and you constantly search for ways to tweak and optimize process.
- Passionate about data. You’re not only comfortable with numbers; you love analyzing data and turning it into an awesome report.
- Comfortable with people. You can make the leap from a number on a page to an actionable change for Uber, and you know how to communicate that data insight to other teams.
- A utility player. You’re willing to help out wherever needed, partnering with managers and other departments to solve problems.
- Biased towards action. You make things happen in a big way and can get things done in a highly matrixed and relationship-based organization.
What you’ll need to know/have:
- Demonstrated ability in taking initiative in situations with little direction.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced workplace where change is a constant.
- Analytical background (excel adeptness) with a direct focus in marketing efficiency, A/B testing, user retention, and re-engagement.
- SQL knowledge preferred
- Additional skills depending on team preference.
- MBA candidate returning to your program upon completion of internship.
- Availability for a minimum of 8 weeks up to a maximum of 12 weeks during the summer.
- Visa sponsorship is unavailable for internships.
Internship Open for International Students:
Is this paid internship? This is a paid internship programme.
At Uber, they ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. They take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world. MBA Internships will be offered within a variety of teams and locations. Potential placements could include:
- Uber Rides Operations
- Uber Eats Operations
- Community Operations
- Locations: Mexico City, Bogota, Lima, Costa Rica, Panama, Chile, Argentina and Brazil!
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Full-time 8 -12 weeks starting in May/September 2019.
Notification: Not given
How to Apply:
To apply, you will need to register at https://www.uber.com/careers/apply/interstitial/43947
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is January-March, 2019. Interviews: January-March 2019 and Placement: May/September 2019.