United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is delighted to offer Collaboration Tools Engineer Internship to study in Copenhagen, Denmark. This internship is available for international for the duration of 6 months. To be eligible interns must be currently in the final year of your Bachelor’s degree. Fluent in written and spoken English. Knowledge of other UN languages is an advantage.
Field of Internship: Collaboration Tools Engineer Internship.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Internship can be taken in Copenhagen, Denmark
Eligibility: Pre-requisite for candidate (to be shown in CV)
You must meet one of the following requirements:
- You are currently in the final year of your Bachelor’s degree; or
- You are currently enrolled in a Master’s degree; or
- You have graduated no longer than 1 year ago from a master’s degree or equivalent studies
….in the field of IT Technician/Software Developer;
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Knowledge of other UN languages is an advantage;
- Knowledge and a proficient user of Microsoft Office productivity tools
- UNDP internship programme does not provide a salary or remuneration for the internship; however, you will gain valuable insight into UNDP and a global network;
- All the expenses connected with the internship will be borne by the intern, sponsoring Government or institution;
- UNDP accepts no responsibility for costs arising from accidents and/or illness or death incurred during the internship;
- The intern is responsible for obtaining necessary visas and arranging travel to and from the duty station where the internship will be performed;
- Interns are not eligible to apply for, or be appointed to, any post in UNDP during the period of the internship;
- The intern must provide proof of enrolment in health insurance plan;
- Interns are not staff members and may not represent UNDP in any official capacity;
- You are expected to work full-time, but flexibility is allowed for your education programme;
- Eligibility for residency and undertaking internship in Denmark;
- The intern will have to obtain financing for subsistence and make his/her own arrangements for internship, travel, visa, accommodation etc.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme. All the expenses connected with the internship will be borne by the intern, sponsoring Government or institution.
Internship Description: The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Office of Information Management and Technology (OIMT) in Copenhagen is responsible for supporting UNDP Country Offices around the world with ICT and Green Energy solutions. Our vision is to develop smart UN facilities which are: Optimal and efficient, Efficient in management and Sustainable, implemented to build modern age UNDP facilities around the globe that are fully aligned with Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Our Unit offers a stimulating and versatile internship in an international environment with contact to various partners from some 166 countries with UNDP presence. We are a team who work in a dynamic and informal atmosphere, and we expect our interns to become vital members of the team.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: The duration of internship is 6 months.
Notification: Please be aware that applications will be revised on a rolling basis, thus we strongly encourage candidates to apply as soon as possible. Only shortlisted will be contacted and called for an interview.
How to Apply: Do not miss out on this opportunity to be a part of this international team and apply through the UNDP Jobs platform, by the deadline 3rd August 2018, midnight (CET).
Please be aware that applications will be revised on a rolling basis, thus we strongly encourage candidates to apply as soon as possible. Only shortlisted will be contacted and called for an interview. If you have any questions, please write to us via email address oimt.interns-at-undp.org.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is August 3, 2018.