United Nations Development Programme is awarding Digital Media Internship for international students in Thailand. Interns must be currently in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree; or currently enrolled in a Master’s degree. Fluency in English is required.
UNDP internships are not remunerated. All expenses connected with the internship will be borne by the intern or her/his sponsoring entity. International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Field of Internship: Internship is awarded in the fields of Media Studies, Marketing, and Social Sciences.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: United Nations Development Programme
Internship can be taken in Bangkok, Thailand
|Required Skills and Experience|
Candidates must meet one of the following educational requirements:
· Currently in the final year of a Bachelor’s degree; or
· Currently enrolled in a Master’s degree; or
· Have graduated no longer than 1 year ago from a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree or equivalent studies.
Field of study: Media Studies, Marketing, Social Sciences or equivalent.
IT skills and other skills:
· Knowledge and a proficient user of Microsoft Office productivity tools;
· Proven experience managing social media;
· Ability to use Canva, Adobe Suite and other design software preferred;
· Basic knowledge of impact investing, social entrepreneurship, start-ups, etc.
· Previous work experience in communications, marketing, branding, digital media, journalism a plus
· Fluency in English required;
· Knowledge of other UN languages is an advantage.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? No, UNDP internships are not remunerated. All expenses connected with the internship will be borne by the intern or her/his sponsoring entity.
Internship Description: UNDP works in about 170 countries and territories, helping to achieve the eradication of poverty, and the reduction of inequalities and exclusion. We help countries to develop policies, leadership skills, partnering abilities, institutional capabilities and build resilience in order to sustain development results.
UNDP is working to strengthen new frameworks for development, disaster risk reduction and climate change. We support countries’ efforts to achieve the new Sustainable Development Goals, which will guide global development priorities through 2030. The key 2030 Agenda principle of leaving no one behind and stamping out inequality is at the core of everything we do.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The duration of internship is 6 months.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is August 15, 2018.