UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency is delighted to offer Private Sector Communication Internship
starting in October 2018. Interns must be a recent graduate (completed studies within one year) or current student in a graduate/undergraduate school programme from a university or higher education facility accredited by UNESCO; have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant or of interest to the work of UNHCR. Internship application deadline is August 20, 2018.
Field of Internship: UNHCR is seeking a dynamic and proactive intern, with a strong interest in communication and refugee issues, to complete a six-month internship within UNHCR’s Private Sector Communication team.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency
Internship can be taken in Copenhagen, Denmark
Eligibility: The ideal candidate will:
- Be a recent graduate (completed studies within one year) or current student in a graduate/undergraduate school programme from a university or higher education facility accredited by UNESCO; have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies in a field relevant or of interest to the work of UNHCR
- Be available to work full-time (40 hours) for a six-month period
- Be a strong communicator with fluency in English (advanced writing and editing skills)
- Have excellent research and organisational skills
- Have knowledge of digital media, content management systems or other web-based applications (knowledge of email marketing software such as Exact Target or MailChimp will be considered an asset)
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? Obtaining and renewing current visas and residence permits, including all associated costs, are the responsibility of the intern.
Internship Description: UNHCR, the UN Refugee Agency, is offering a Private Sector Communication Internship within the Private Sector Partnerships service in our Copenhagen Headquarters in Denmark. This exciting internship is a unique opportunity to gain experience in communication, fundraising and campaigns within UNHCR’s Global Private Sector Partnerships (PSP) team, supporting UNHCR’s private sector fundraising efforts around the world.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The duration of the programme is 6 months.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: Interested applicants should submit their letter of motivation, Personal History Form (P11), and CV to DENCOCMUHR-at-UNHCR.ORG indicating Private Sector Communication Internship in the subject of the email. P11 forms are available at www.unhcr.org/recruit/p11new.doc.
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is August 20, 2018.