UNICEF is inviting applications for Evaluation Internship to study in Malaysia. Interns must be currently enrolled in a graduate (Masters) or undergraduate (Bachelors) degree in the area of Public Policy and Administration or Business Administration, with a focus on Applied Research, Evaluation, Accounting or other relevant Social Science.
This is a paid internship programme. The intern will receive a stipend of approximately RM 750 that will be paid monthly.
Field of Internship: The Evaluation Intern will have an opportunity to work in close collaboration with Programme and Operations Teams in the UNICEF Malaysia CO and will learn how to ensure that evaluations of programmes and projects are timely undertaken and that findings and recommendations are implemented and followed up on. It is expected that the Evaluation Inter will apply the latest thinking and resources on evaluation to help generate credible evidence and promote evaluation use through innovation and knowledge management.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: UNICEF
Internship can be taken in Asia and the Pacific: Malaysia
- Currently enrolled in a graduate (Masters) or undergraduate (Bachelors) degree in the area of Public Policy and Administration or Business Administration, with a focus on Applied Research, Evaluation, Accounting or other relevant Social Science.
- Demonstrable proof of excellent academic performance.
- Demonstrable excellence in verbal, written and interpersonal communication in English (including active listening and information synthesis and strong writing abilities).
- Strong understanding of results-based management, programme planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work within a multi-cultural team.
- Previous relevant work or volunteer experience highly desired.
Internship Open for International Students: This internship is available for Malaysian students.
Is this paid internship? Yes, The intern will receive a stipend of approximately RM 750 that will be paid monthly.
Internship Description: UNICEF is the United Nations Children’s Fund, which has more than 10,000 staff members working in 190 countries and territories around the world. Since 1954, UNICEF has been joining forces with the Government of Malaysia to improve the wellbeing of children. More information on what we do in Malaysia is available at https://www.unicef.org/malaysia/. We are now looking for interns to contribute to our team for a period between 3-6 months in 2018. We offer supervision, access to information, engaging working environment and the possibility to work FOR EVERY CHILD.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: Desired role period 3-6 months, Mon – Fri (full time- 5 days per week).
Notification: Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.
How to Apply: Application Documents:
- P11 Form
- Proof of enrolment in an undergraduate or graduate programme
- Up-to date university transcript
- Two letters of recommendation by former employer and/or university).
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is August 02, 2018.