The USA Rugby is delighted to offer the Finance Intern Summer Program 2019. They are looking for an individual to work on projects that will assist with the financial operations of the organization. The primary focus of this internship is project based.
The intern may also assist with data entry, processing accounts payable and receivable, coding expenses, working within financial reports and any other tasks that contribute to the efficiencies of the Finance department.
Field of Internship: Internship is available for full-time finance intern (Department: Accounting)
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: USA Rugby
Internship can be taken inLafayette, CO, U.S.
To be eligible, applicants must be able to receive college credit.
Internship Open for International Students:
Is this paid internship? Not describe
Program benefits include:
- Experience working in a Finance department
- Experience working for a non-profit organization
- Experience working within an Olympic sport organization
- Basic experience with Quickbooks accounting system
- Working knowledge of the coding and processing of payables and receivables
- Experience with financial reporting and budget analysis
USA Rugby Mission is to unite an inclusive, passionate American rugby community and ignite sustainable development that grows a game reflective of our core values and history.
Essential Internship Support Functions:
- Research, report on and implement systems to help with workflow efficiencies
- Assist with review of expense reports for required receipts, approval, and coding.
- Assist with coding and booking of invoices, credit cards, and other payables
- Assist with creation of new vendors and customer profiles
- Filing and assisting with the maintenance of the current filing system
- Assist with monthly account statement reconciliations
- Assist with direct billing applications, state tax exemption certificates, and credit applications
- Assist departments and vendors with coding questions and payment status requests.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: Full time – Mid May 2019 through August 2019
Notification: Not given
How to Apply:
To apply, you will need to submit an online application.
When applying for the job online, you will be required to answer the following:
- Are you able to get school credit for this internship?
- Are you willing to work in / relocate to Lafayette, CO area at your own expense if hired?
- Do you have any prior accounting or finance experience?
- Do you have any prior rugby experience?
Internship Application Deadline: Internship application deadline is Ongoing.