The Walt Disney Company is inviting applications for Global Mobility Graduate Internship programme to study in the USA. Interns must be currently pursuing a graduate degree in Business, Human Resources or closely related field.
Strong proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint is required. This internship is available for international students.
Field of Internship: Global Mobility Graduate Internship programme.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: The Walt Disney Company (Corporate)
Internship can be taken in Burbank, California, United States
Eligibility: Basic Qualifications:
What we are looking for…
- Strong proficiency with MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter
- Ability to multi-task in a highly fluid environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Client service orientation
- Experience with use or implementation of database systems
- Cross-cultural experience
- Interest in Global Mobility processes, including relocation, immigration, tax, finance, etc.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and taking at least one class, or be a recent graduate of an accredited college or university within the last six (6) months at time of application, or be currently participating in the Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship Program
- Currently pursuing a degree in Business, Human Resources or closely related field
- Currently pursuing a graduate degree in Business, Human Resources or closely related field.
Internship Open for International Students: This internship is available for international students.
Is this paid internship? The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) is able to provide own housing and transportation in the Burbank area.
Internship Description: The Global Mobility organization is responsible for the relocation and immigration needs of Disney talent across the Disney Enterprise.
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The approximate dates of this internship are August 2018 through January 2019 (Applicants with summer availability may be considered for an earlier start date).
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
Job ID 555673BR