Walt Disney Imagineering is offering Master Planning Internship in USA for Summer 2018. Disney is looking for a Master Planning Intern to work within the department that provides land and urban planning services that educate and inform our domestic business partners and global portfolio leaders.
Interns must be at least 18 years of age at the time of application. International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Field of Internship: This is a WDI Master Planning Internship for Summer 2018.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Walt Disney Imagineering
Internship can be taken in Glendale, California, United States
Eligibility: Internship Eligibility:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college/university taking at least one class in the semester/quarter (spring/fall) prior to participation in the internship program OR must have graduated from a college/university within the past 6 months OR currently participating in a Disney College Program or Disney Professional Internship
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program.
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization
- Must provide full work availability
- Must provide own transportation to/from work
- Current Active Disney cast members must meet Professional Internship transfer guidelines (for Walt Disney World cast members this is no more than four points and one reprimand in the last six months; for Disneyland cast members this is six months of consecutive service and a performance record clear of any disciplinary issues (warnings, suspensions, etc.) for at least six months.
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
Number of awards offered: Numbers not given
Internship Duration: The approximate dates of this internship are May/June 2018 through September 2018. Intern must be fully available for the duration of the internship.
Notification: Strong candidates may be invited to complete a phone interview. We strongly encourage applicants to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for a phone interview. Note that this role description will not be accessible once the posting is closed.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer