Swedish Council for Higher Education is offering 50 IPOET scholarships for international students in 2019. The studentships are available for full-time masters degree programmes in any area of study.
The aim of the IPOET Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students from non-EU/EEA countries.
Chalmers is a highly progressive university situated in Gothenburg, Sweden. From this beautiful and dynamic part of the world, we have become known locally and globally for education, research and innovation with a wide range of applications.
User Review( votes)
Applicants must citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education. The requirement is equivalent to (the Swedish upper secondary school) English course B/6. International students conventionally substantiate this knowledge by submitting acknowledged tests with a prescribed minimum test result.
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing masters degree programme at the Chalmers University of Technology.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded for all of the current Master’s Programmes available at Chalmers starting in 2019.
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fees during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the program laureates
- Number of Awards: 50 IPOET scholarships in 2019.
- Nationality: Students of non-EU/EEA countries
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: Students of non-EU/EEA countries can apply for these IPOET scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements:
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants
- Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply:
- Apply for a Master’s programme
applications will only be processed after the corresponding online application for Master’s programmes at universityadmissions.se has been completed, including having submitted all the required documentation verifying your eligibility and having paid the application fee. Only applicants fulfilling the eligibility requirements for the Master’s programmes applied for will be considered for a scholarship.
How to apply for a Master’s programme
- Rank your programmes
The ranking of the Master’s programmes that you applied for (no. 1 to 4) is crucial for the assessment of your application. To maximize your chances of being offered a scholarship from Chalmers you should select a Chalmers programme as your number one priority.
Ranking of Master’s programmes
- Read the requirements
Read the requirements for each of The grants thoroughly before submitting your application
Requirements for the opportunity s
The application is an online application, consisting of two steps. We encourage you to apply for programmes as soon as possible, but no later than 15 January 2019, since this will greatly expedite the assessment process. However, there is no correlation between how early an application is made and the likelihood of receiving a scholarship.
Note, You must first make an online application to one or several Master’s programmes at Chalmers at the website universityadmissions.se (see section 1-3 above). Each applicant is assigned an 8 digit application number (from your application for Master’s programmes at universityadmissions.se) and this number is required in order to complete the application (step 2 below).
Fill in and submit the request to require a personal link to the application form.You must make sure to use the same e-mail address as in your account at universityadmissions.se
The application is now closed. Request to require a personal link (opens in new window)
Soon after you have submitted the request (step 1), you will be sent a personal link to the application form. Please note that it may take a few days until you receive the link. If you have not received it, please check your junk mail.
Make sure to have your 8 digit application number (from your application for Master’s programmes at universityadmissions.se) at hand. This is of extreme importance, since your application is connected to your current application number on universityadmissions.se. The number will start with digit 1 and it is required in order to complete the application.
In this step you will also be prompted to submit a letter of (intent) motivation in your personal account at universityadmisisons.se. If you haven’t done it already, be sure to do so before 1st of Februar
Please note that the electronic application form is used only for the opportunity
s awarded by Chalmers. You may apply for multiple grants provided that the eligibility requirements are fulfilled.
All submitted data must be verifiable against the documents submitted as part of your Master’s programme application at universityadmissions.se
Your application will not be considered unless you have paid the application fee and uploaded required documents on universityadmissions.se by 1 February 2019. An incomplete application will not be considered.
Please note, Additional data is required by Chalmers when applying for the following scholarship.