IRP Foundation is offering research grants for clinical and basic research on CNS Regeneration Neuroprotection and Functional Restoration with special emphasis on the spinal cord.
The IRP Foundation finances research projects regardless of the nationality of the researcher and the place of work. Funds for one or two years will be allocated up to 75,000 Swiss Francs for one year and 150,000 Swiss Francs for two years.
Worthy opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
The objectives of the IRP Foundation are to encourage research throughout the world. The IRP Foundation’s action is not limited to Switzerland. It supports research projects emanating from researchers, from clinical research centers and laboratories all over the world, in the field of neurosciences and the regeneration of the spinal cord, which is focused on how the effects of paraplegia may be overcome and ultimately how to cure this condition.
University or Organization: IRP Foundation
Course Level: Research program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International applicants
The program can be taken in Overseas
Application Deadline: October 31, 2019
- International applicants can apply for these research grants.
- The IRP Foundation finances research projects regardless of the nationality of the researcher and the place of work;
-Projects submitted for consideration must be focused on basic or clinical research into paraplegia or related fields.
- Grants are awarded for clinical and basic research on CNS Regeneration Neuroprotection and Functional Restoration with special emphasis on the spinal cord. Research projects may address all aspects of CNS and spinal cord lesions, nerve regeneration, trophic support of lesioned neurons, and functional changes induced by lesions, preferentially in mammals. Clinical research projects can be situated in the fields of diagnosis, acute lesion management including surgery, neurology, urology, rehabilitation, and other areas related to paraplegia.
How to Apply
- Online Application: The mode of applying is online.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Benefit: Each proposal retained will be financed for 1 or 2 years, to the value CHF 75’000 of CHF 150’000, respectively.