University of Queensland is inviting applications for J.M. Donnelly scholarship for undergraduate students. Australian and Permanent Residents or NZ citizens are eligible to apply.
Students must have achieved an entry level OP minimum of 11 or the equivalent if originating from another Australian state or territory or for continuing students have a GPA of at least 4.0;
- Application Deadline: February 22, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for undergraduate degree programme at University of Queensland.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is to encourage and support female students of Samoan heritage to undertake studies in the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law at The University of Queensland.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship has a value of $3,000.
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Nationality: Australian and Permanent Residents or NZ citizens
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Australian and Permanent Residents or NZ citizens are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship an applicant must:
- be a female,
- a domestic student in accordance with the fee rules
- enrolled full time in an undergraduate degree program administered by Faculty of Business, Economics and Law;
- for commencing students have achieved an entry level OP minimum of 11 or the equivalent if originating from another Australian state or territory or for continuing students have a GPA of at least 4.0;
- be able to demonstrate financial need;
- provide proof of their Samoan heritage;
- provide a statement outlining the impact the Scholarship will make to their life at UQ and their community.
How to Apply: Please complete the online application form and submit by the due date. You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular any specific eligibility conditions and check the FAQs if you have any questions.