The Krung Thai Bank is offering up to 10 scholarships to pursue a master degree at the world’s leading universities in the United States, United Kingdom, and France. These scholarships are available to Thai students.
With our secured foundation proven with the time of half the decade, Krungthai bank has determined to be the best at offering most convenient and secured service. We offer full coverage of bank networks that available to provide great service at all levels including personal, organizational, institutional, government or state enterprise and all types of business customers.
- Application Deadline: March 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Field of Study:
|Banking and Finance||Digital Banking|
|· Accounting||· Artificial Intelligence|
|· Banking and Financial Law||· Business Analytics|
|· Business Law||· MIS / IT / Computer Science|
|· Finance||· Cyber Security|
|· Financial Engineering||· Data Architecture|
|· Human Resources||· Data Analytics / Data Science|
|· MBA||· IT Architecture|
|· Mathematics in Finance|
Scholarship Award: Funding conditions
9.1 grant recipients must the agreement was signed with the bank and the parties entered into the guarantee agreement.
9.2. The grant recipient will receive a for scholarships Or benefits according to the criteria set by the Bank.
9.3 The grantee must obtain prior approval from the bank or any change. Preparation Continue studying or while studying.9.4 The scholarship holder must complete all courses in the master’s program within the time allowed by the institution. The results of each semester are not less than 3.00 or equivalent.
- Nationality: Thai students
- Number of Scholarships: Up to ten scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in USA, UK and France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Thai students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Type 1: For those who are studying for a master’s degree. In the field and university as required by the bank. The duration of study is not less than 1 semester.
- Type 2: For those who have received a Master’s degree in a field and a university as defined by the bank.
- Type 3: For those graduating with a bachelor’s degree. Applicants who wish to apply for a Master’s degree abroad, but have not received a university degree.
- Must be of Thai nationality not older than 30 years old until December 31st, 2018. If the male must pass the criteria. Military or military exempt·
- Applicants for a Type 3 scholarship must complete a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Major subject and must have a GPA not less than 3.00.
- Must have a TOEFL score of less than 213 (Computer-based) or 80 (Internet-based) or
- The IELTS test is not less than 6.0 and the test results must be valid until the date of application (submitted with application form).
- Must have a GMAT score of not less than 550 or a GRE score of no less than 302.
- 159 points and the results must be valid until the date of application (submitted with the application).
- Is not a master’s degree. In the field of application for the scholarship.
- Not eligible for a Master’s degree abroad Krung Thai Bank Plc.
- Is a healthy person. There are no problems that may interfere with education.
- Not a person who has been sentenced to imprisonment by the final judgment. Petty or guilty·
- I have done it by negligence.
- Who has worked with Krung Thai Bank PCL? It’s not a good thing. Candidate Examination
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have a TOEFL score of less than 213 (Computer-based) or 80 (Internet-based) or The IELTS test is not less than 6.0 and the test results must be valid until the date of application (submitted with application form). Applicants must have a GMAT score of not less than 550 or a GRE score of no less than 302.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.