The new KU ELST (Europe Latin America Science & Technology) Scholarship is available on offer for excellent researchers from Europe and Latin America to study in Seoul, South Korea.
The Department of Materials Science and Engineering is establishing education and research systems to enable students to acquire variously advanced knowledge and gain international competitiveness in accordance with international technology changes such as information technology, nanotechnology, life technology and environment/energy technology.
- Application Deadline: Scholarship is open for the year 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to excellent researchers.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields of Natural Sciences, Life Sciences, Engineering, Health Sciences.
- Scholarship Award: President’s Scholarship: 100% of Tuition and Entrance Fee, Airfare, Living Expenses
- Provost’s Scholarship: 100% of Tuition and Entrance Fee, Living Expenses
- Dean’s Scholarship: 75% of Tuition and Entrance Fee
- Nationality: Students from Europe and Latin America are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships: Opening Spaces: more than 10 students
- Scholarship can be taken in Seoul, South Korea
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from Europe and Latin America are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Eligibility Prospective applicants must meet the following minimum requirements to apply
- Hold the minimum equivalent of a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (or expected to graduate)
- Field: Natural Sciences, Life Sciences, Engineering, and Health Sciences
- Both students must hold(s) the nationality from Europe, Latin America and student’s parents are not Korean
|GPA||Language Proficiency (meet one of the following)|
|President’s Scholarship||3.8 grade-point average (on a 4.5 point scale)||TOEFL (PBT)577/ (CBT)233 (iBT)90 TEPS 700/ IELTS 7.0/ Level 6 TOPIK or above|
|Provost’s Scholarship||3.8 grade-point average (on a 4.5 point scale)||TOEFL (PBT)577/ (CBT)233 (iBT)90 TEPS 700/ IELTS 7.0/ Level 6 TOPIK or above|
|Dean’s Scholarship||3.5 grade-point average (on a 4.5 point scale)||TOEFL (PBT)553/ (CBT)220 (iBT)82 TEPS 620/ IELTS 6.0/ TOPIK Level 4 or above|
Conditional Requirement: Once admitted, the student must meet the GPA requirement of 3.8/4.5 or above every semester to sustain the KU ELST Scholarship benefit