The Queen’s University Belfast is inviting applications for Kyle Scholarships for UK or EU students. The scholarship is valued at £5,000 and will be payable upon confirmed enrolment in the LLM International Business Law programme in September 2018.
Queen’s University Belfast is a public research university in Belfast, Northern Ireland. The university was chartered in 1845, and opened in 1849 as “Queen’s College, Belfast”.
- Application Deadline: June 20, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing LLM International Business Law programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of law.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is valued at £5,000 and will be payable upon confirmed enrolment in the LLM International Business Law programme in September 2018.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: UK or EU students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the Scholarship an applicant must:
Be classified in residency terms for fees at UK or EU status only
Have received an Offer of Study for the LLM International Business Law programme in the School of Law
Applicants for the Kyle Scholarship should also submit a written statement outlining, in not more than 750 words:
- Why they want to undertake the LLM International Business Law at Queen’s
- What they hope to achieve through this opportunity and the impact they think this will have on their career and/or future ambitions
How to Apply:
To apply for a programme, complete the online application for study form.