The Lebesgue Center is offering Mathematics Scholarships for international students. The studentships are open to students applying for a master programme in mathematics, for a fist year of Master (M1) or for the second year of Master (M2), in Rennes, Nantes, Angers, Brest or Vannes.
The Lebesgue Center provides support to Masters in mathematics at the University of Rennes 1, the University of Nantes, the ÉNS Rennes, the University of South of Britannia, the University of Ouest of Britannia, and the University of Angers, through scholarships and special lectures.
User Review( votes)
The Lebesgue Center was officially inaugurated by the Presidents of the Universities of Rennes 1 and Nantes and the Director of the École Normale Supérieure de Rennes.
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Application deadline: March 15, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a master programme..
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in mathematics.
- Award: The Lebesgue aid amount is 1,000 euros per month for 10 months.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for mathematics scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- The M1 opportunities are open to all students who have completed a bachelor’s degree in mathematics (or related) at the end of the academic year 2016-2017. The applicants for the Lebesgue M1 scholarship should certify a B1 level of proficiency of the French language.
- A student applying for the first year of a master (M1) will be allowed to apply for another funding for the second year (M2).
- The M2 opportunities are open to all students who have completed the first year of a master in mathematics (or related) at the end of the academic year 2016-2017. The courses of the second year of Master (M2) may be taught in English.
- English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Applicants must complete the online form and attach the documents
How to Apply:
- Cover letter.