Applications are invited from Chinese students for the award of Leiden Science China Scholarship funded by Leiden University. The grant is available to pursue a master degree for the academic session 2017-2018.
The aim of The grant is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership.
User Review( votes)
Leiden University is the oldest university in the Netherlands. Leiden University has seven faculties, over 50 departments.
Course Level: The grant is available to pursue a master degree.
Study Subject: The grant is awarded in the field of Science.
Award: The sponsorship will cover the following:
- LSC covers 25% of the non-EU/EEA tuition fee and will be subtracted from this tuition fee before the start of the academic year. If the student has achieved adequate study results in the first MSc year, he or she will automatically receive the LSC funding for the second year.
Number of Awards: Number of scholarship is not given.
The award can be taken in Netherlands
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Only if an applicant is conditionally admitted or admitted into one of the two years Leiden Master of Science programmes, will a decision be made?
- Students are allowed to submit applications for multiple grants at one time. However, it is not possible to combine scholarships which are provided or sponsored by Leiden University (for example LExS, OTS-China and Astronomy tuition fee waivers).
- Students who are granted the LSC scholarship must comply with the Rules and Regulations attached to the program prior to the granting of the program
Nationality: Chinese applicants can apply for the opportunity .
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have bachelor’s degree
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Fill in your online application for admission to Leiden University before the deadline.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Please indicate clearly that you would like to apply for the LSC scholarship on the program page of your online application and choose the option ‘LSC scholarship’.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 1 for starting per September and 15 October for starting per February.