The Leipzig Postgraduate Scholarship in Modern European History is awarded annually at the University of East Anglia. The UK, EU and international students are eligible to apply.
The University of East Anglia is a public research university in Norwich, England. Established in 1963 on a 320 acres campus west of the city centre, the university has four faculties and 26 schools of study.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: April 27, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing taught master’s course.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to undertake a study into Modern European History.
- Scholarship Award: £7,550
- Number of Scholarships: Only one scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Home, EU and International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.