The Lincoln University is inviting applications for William Machine Doctoral Scholarships for postgraduate students. Local students, permanent resident students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The William Machine Doctoral Scholarships for Excellence- are awarded for the purpose of encouraging postgraduate study and research at Lincoln University.
- Applications Deadline: 1 October 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for postgraduate students
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- ScholarshipAward: Scholarship are awarded for postgraduate students
- Nationality: New Zealand/Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident Students.
- Number of Scholarships: Number not given
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: New Zealand/Australian citizen or permanent resident students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria: Scholarships will be open to people who are eligible to register as candidates for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy at Lincoln University. (2) A scholarship may be awarded to a person who is not eligible to register as a candidate for Doctor of Philosophy at Lincoln University provided he or she becomes eligible to register by 1 March in the year following the awards, or by such other date as may be determined by the University in a particular case. (3) If a candidate awarded a scholarship under 3(2) above does not become eligible to register for Doctor of Philosophy at Lincoln University by 1 March or by the date determined under the provisions of 3(2) above, then the award will lapse.
English Language Requirements: The applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply: Before applying for the scholarship, students should have applied for and received a conditional or unconditional acceptance of their proposed programmed of study through the online application process.