Applications are invited for Erasmus Mundus International Master program in Material Science for EU and Non-EU students. The master’s program is organized in 4 semesters, over 2 years. All courses within the partner universities will be taught in English. Mamaself students must take a total value of 120 ECTS credits over the 4 semesters to fulfil the requirements of the Master.
Erasmus Mundus offers culturally enriching higher education opportunities for both European and Non-European students. The Erasmus Mundus program is a co-operation and mobility programme in the field of higher education building in the framework of the Erasmus+ program. It aims to enhance quality in European higher education and to promote intercultural understanding through co-operation with third countries.
Applicants must provide the Bachelor degree (with certified translation in English). Students who are in their Bachelor year will show a certificate of registration in the third Bachelor year instead of the diploma and will show the diploma during next summer.
- Application Deadline: The scholarship deadline for Non-European students is January 30, 2018. The scholarship deadline for European students is March 10, 2018.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to study master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study International Master program in Material Science.
- Scholarship Award: The Erasmus Mundus scholarship covers tuition fees and allows covering all expenses that non-EU students normally face during their studies.
- Nationality: EU and Non-EU students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in University of Rennes 1-UR1, France
University of Torino-TO, Italy
· Technical University of Munich-TUM, Germany
· Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich-LMU, Germany
· University of Montpellier-UM, France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: EU and Non-EU students are eligible to apply. Students from all countries can apply to the Erasmus Mundus master programme.
Entrance Requirements: Students must have
- A Bachelor (180 ECTS) in Materials Science or related disciplines: Chemistry, Physics, Geoscience,
- Proof of good English competencies, e.g. TOEFL CBT 230 and PBT 550 IBT 80 / IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, except for applicants native from English speaking countries and for students having been educated in English at secondary or/and university. Students who intend to have mobility at TUM must have the following level of admission at TUM: TOEFL IBT 88, CBT 234/ PBT 605.
English Language Requirements: All applicants are required to prove their proficiency in the English language. Applicants can prove proficiency in English by meeting one of the following conditions before enrolling:
- English as a native language
- TOEFL – Minimum score: 230 (computer based), 80 (internet based), or 550 (paper-based)
- IELTS – Minimum score: 6.5
- Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – Minimum score: C
- English as the language of instruction during previous studies. The student must have studied in classes taught in English: provide a certificate.
How to Apply: Students must apply online on the Mamaself application site.
Fill the online form
Add the requested documents
- English level certificate
- Bachelor degree (or certificate of third Bachelor year)
- Letters of recommendation