The University of South Australia (UniSA) is awarding Marcia Nicholl Research Top-Up Scholarship to study in Australia. The scholarship is awarded to Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents of Australia or international students.
This perpetual scholarship is designed to empower female students to undertake a Doctorate by Research or Masters by Research, by providing financial support throughout the program for the maximum period of up to three years full-time, or where necessary, six years part-time.
As a leading Business School, their mission is to develop graduates for global careers and champion business growth in their State. University recognizes that sustainable economic development requires greater gender and cultural diversity in leadership.
The University of South Australia (UniSA) is a public research university in the Australian state of South Australia. It is the largest university in South Australia with more than 32,000 students.
- Applications Deadline: Applications are now open.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Doctorate by Research or Masters by Research.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in various areas of study and research: Health Science, UniSA Business School, Education, Arts and Social Sciences, IT, Engineering and the Environment, UniSA College.
- Scholarship Award: Value: Doctorate by Research – up to $24,000 to be paid as a top-up stipend ($8,000 per year for a maximum of three years). Pro-rata payments will apply for part-time enrolment.
Masters by Research – up to $16,000 to be paid as a top-up stipend ($8,000 per year for a maximum of two years). Pro-rata payments will apply for part-time enrolment.
- Nationality: Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents of Australia or international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Scholarship is awarded to Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents of Australia or international students.
Entrance Requirements: The Top Up Scholarship is available to female students who are:
- Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents of Australia or international students.
- Commencing as PhD or Masters by Research student.
Identify with one or more of the following:
i) A person of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait heritage
ii) A person with refugee status
iii) A person with a recognized disability
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Apply online logging on to the research degrees’ website and selecting ‘How to apply’.
Applicants are also required to provide a written statement, as outlined above and Curriculum Vitae to research.students-at-unisa.edu.au.