The University of Edinburgh is inviting applications for Margaret Stewart Bequest Masters by Research Scholarship. Scholarship is available for pursuing Masters by Research programme in the field of Archaeology.
The University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s ancient universities.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 29, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing Masters by Research programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Archaeology.
- Scholarship Award: This funding will comprise tuition fees at the 2018-2019 Home/EU rate (£7,900) and an annual stipend of £7,000 payable in equal monthly instalments, plus a maximum allowance of £1,500 for agreed and receipted research expenses.
- Nationalities: Scholarship is open to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Awards will be made on academic merit and the potential to excel Successful applicants must hold a UK 2.1 or first class honours undergraduate degree (or overseas equivalent) in a relevant field, or should be able to prove their academic merit through evidence of professional achievements, awards or publications relevant to their chosen programme of study. Candidates in this latter category should note that a good first degree will still be required.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
Applicants must submit a complete study application for the MSc by Research in Archaeology by 29th June 2018. Your academic reference and, where available, other supporting documents (such as evidence of English language competency, degree certificate(s) and academic transcript(s)), must also be uploaded to your study application by this date.