The University of Massey is offering International Student Study Award (“the Award”) to attract top-achieving new international students enrolling in the full-time business program in the Palmerston North or Wellington Campuses at Massey University.
The University of Massey officially opened on 20 March 1928 to cater to growing demand for an agricultural college in the North Island of New Zealand. Massey is committed to taking responsibility for finding solutions to some of the world’s most difficult problems by drawing together our expertise and research and making it available to decision makers.
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate/postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The award may be awarded annually, and will be to the value of $5,000 per 120 credits enrolled, for up to the total credit value of the program.
- Undergraduate Program maximum $15,000.
- Postgraduate Program maximum $10,000.
- Number of Scholarships: Number not given.
- Nationality: International and New Zealand Students can apply for these scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International and New Zealand Students can apply for these scholarships
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be:
- New to Massey University, International students.
- The recipient meets all program admission requirements.
- The recipient must be enrolled in an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate program offered by Massey Business School and subject to the program being available at the Palmerston North or Wellington campuses.
- Recipients must be enrolled at the Palmerston North or Wellington campus as “internal” students (who take courses delivered by either Internal or Block mode).
- Continuation of the award payment is subject to the recipient remaining in an eligible program, campus and International status.
- For the purpose of this award, the academic merit is assessed as admissions Grade Point Average, determined by Massey University or equivalent measurement, as determined by Massey University.
How to Apply: The mode of applying this scholarship is online.