The LUISS School of Government is pleased to announce 2 scholarships for female candidates with professional experience in Egypt public administration interested in attending the second level Master in International Public Affairs during the academic year 2018/2019.
The School of Government is part of Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali (LUISS) Guido Carli, a multidisciplinary University offering degrees at all academic levels. The focus is on business studies, economics, politics and law. LUISS Guido Carli is a University committed to excellence in terms of considerable investment in education and research.
In order to be eligible knowledge of English with a minimum level of B2 is required.
- Applications Deadline: June 24, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Master in International Public Affairs.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarships consist of exemption from the payment of tuition fees for a value of EUR 8,500 (eight thousand five hundred) and access to shared double room at LUISS accommodation, in Rome, between 1 October 2018-30 July 2019.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available to Egyptian women.
- Number of Scholarships: Up to two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available to Egyptian women.
Entrance Requirements: As to participate in the selection procedure for these scholarships, candidates need to satisfy the following:
- An EU second cycle university degree or equivalent, or eligible non-EU four-year university degree with at least 240 ECTS or equivalent US/ British number of credits;
- Female gender;
- Official residence in Egypt;
- Certified professional experience in Egyptian government departments or public administrations
- Knowledge of English with a minimum level of B2;
- The professional motivation for attending this course.
English Language Requirements: Knowledge of English with a minimum level of B2 is required.
How to Apply: Applications must be presented by completing the specific form attached to this call and available on this page and must be sent to the LUISS School of Government by 24 June 2018. The following must be attached to the application:
- LUISS Scholarship application form (download, fill in and attach to online Master application);
- copy of passport;
- copy of official residency certificate;
- copy of degree certificate or equivalent certification issued by the University (e.g. Supplement Diploma);
- certification of exams taken during the degree inclusive of academic years, official grades and earned credits;
- curriculum vitae;
- motivation letter;
- certification of knowledge of English;
- One letter of references specific to the Master in International Public Affairs dated no earlier than 1 April 2018.