The Lancaster University Management School is inviting applications for £5000 scholarships for South American Students. This scholarship is available for students joining a full-time postgraduate taught programme in 2019, delivered in the UK by Lancaster University Management School.
Lancaster University Management School is an internationally-leading Management School, recognised as one of the few business schools in the world to hold quadruple accreditation. Lancaster University is the Times and the Sunday Times University of the Year. Lancaster is now ranked 6th in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide, and we’ve been named Best Campus University and Best University in the North West.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Applications Deadline: The University recommends applying for your Masters as soon as possible, to ensure the best chance of receiving a scholarship.
- Course Level: This scholarship is available for students joining a full-time postgraduate taught programme in 2019, delivered in the UK by Lancaster University Management School.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: £5000 scholarships for South American Students.
- Nationality: Scholarships are available for South American Students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Awardees must be of Brazilian, Peruvian or Colombian nationality.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for an award, you will need to meet the criteria below:
- Be a permanent resident of Brazil, Peru or Colombia
- Hold a first class undergraduate degree*
- Apply for a Masters programme at Lancaster University Management School
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: We will automatically consider you for the above awards as part of our standard masters application process, and if you are awarded a scholarship we will be in touch with you directly. The successful recipients will be hand-selected by our admissions team, based on strength of application and merit.