The University of London is pleased to offer the Matilda Mwaba Scholarships for high-potential applicants in the United Kingdom for the academic year 2022-2023.
The female students from any African country under 35 or less interested in undertaking a postgraduate study programme in International Sports Management are specially offered this scholarship application. Students must hold an offer letter to be considered. Tuition fee coverage can be expected as an award.
An excellent offer for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of London, ranking 16th among Best Global Universities, is a federal public research university in London, England. It aims to enrich its academic work by pursuing excellence in education, research and knowledge exchange.
Why choose to study at the University of London? A commitment drives the University of London to diversity, inclusion and access and a belief in its power to create new ways of knowing. It strives to deliver innovative training and postgraduate education for the new world of research and work and transform people’s lives through education.
Application Deadline: Applicants must be submitted no later than 1st August 2022.
- University or Organization: University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate certificate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Africa.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Certificate in International Sports Management programme offered at the University of London can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a woman.
- The applicants must have an offer for the module/Postgraduate certificate.
- The applicants must be of age 35 and under.
- The applicants must be permanent residents of a country in Africa.
- The applicants must be able to provide relevant references.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must first make an admission application on the university portal. Interested students are required to complete and submit a separate scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an undergraduate degree (e.g. bachelor) which is considered at least comparable to a UK second-class honours degree, from an institution acceptable to the University, successful completion of an undergraduate degree with any final classification (e.g. bachelor), from an institution acceptable to the University plus 2 years acceptable work experience, or at least 5 years acceptable work experience in a sport related management role or other qualifications such as professional awards will be considered on an individual basis.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS: at least 6.5 overall, with 6.0 in the written test
- TOEFL iBT: at least 92 overall, with 22+ in reading and writing and 20+ in speaking and listening
- Pearson Test (Academic): at least 59 overall, with 59+ in reading and writing and 54+ in speaking and listening
- Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (grade C or above)
- Duolingo: must achieve an overall score of at least 120
The University of London will provide the winning candidates with the Matilda Mwaba Scholarship for the Postgraduate Certificate in International Sports Management programme.