The International Business School is offering scholarships for international students. The MBA scholarship offers 25% discount on the MBA programme fee.
International Business School is an accredited private college in Budapest, Hungary. It was founded in 1991 by Prof. István Tamás, a Hungarian businessman.
Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- Scholarship Award: The MBA Scholarship offers 25% discount on the MBA programme fee.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: All nationalities
- Scholarship can be taken in Hungry
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria in addition to the general entry requirements:
Must have a GMAT score of at least 650.
- English Language Requirements: If the applicant has a certificate of
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum overall score of 6.5 points (including a minimum of 6.5 in each component of assessment)
Or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a score of 575 (232 in the computerised version, 90 in the iBT version),
Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) with a score of 176-184 (with a minimum of 175 in each component)
International GCSE English as a Second Language with a score of C or higher on extended curriculum
London University GCE O level Syllabus B in English Language with a score of C or higher
Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) with a score of 59-65 (with 4 minimum component scores of 59),
The applicant is not required to take the written test, only the interview.
Applicant is supposed to indicate simultaneously his/her respective wish to be granted the MBA Scholarship by emailing to scholarship-at-bs-b.hu.
Applications will be approved by the Rector in May 2019 and there is no appeal against his decision.
If the scholarship is approved, applicant must pay the first semester’s fee with the one-time registration fee of EUR 900 (EUR 4,650 + EUR 900)* until 31 May 2019. The second semester’s fee (EUR 4,650) is due in January 2020.
*The fee is not refundable.
Please note that we will process your scholarship application provided you attached the required document.