The Mensa Canada programme offers a number of different positions. These opportunities are available for students enrolled in a full-time program at a Canadian post-secondary institution.
Mensa, also known as the International High-IQ Society is an organization for people who score in the top 2% in intelligence tests.
Perfect Choice for postgraduate students from all around the world.
User Review( votes)
The organization’s purposes are to identify and foster human intelligence for the benefit of humanity, to encourage research in nature, characteristics, and uses of intelligence, and to promote stimulating intellectual and social opportunities for its members.
University or Organization: Mensa Canada
Course Level: Full-time program
Award: $2000 – $3000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Canadian citizens
The program can be taken in Canada
Application Deadline: January 31, 2020
- Canadian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens or landed immigrants enrolled in a full-time program at a Canadian post-secondary institution, accredited by the applicable provincial Ministry of Education
- A full-time program is defined by consecutive Fall and Winter semesters.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old on January 31, 2020.
- Awards are based on the applicant’s essay.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application. Your e-mail must contain only your personal information and the attached file must contain only your essay. The e-mails and the attached files will be numbered and separated. The essays will be judged anonymously. Applications must be sent by e-mail as indicated in the instructions. Those received by any other means (e. g. links to web pages, by post or by fax) will be disqualified.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit an essay describing your career goals in 250 words or less, the essay should describe specific goals
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.