The University of Oldenburg is offering scholarships for the students to pursue graduate & postgraduate degree program. The funding has to be used for additional expenses as part of a study-related stay abroad. The scholarship will be awarded to help towards financing the costs of the course.
The pathways on the Oldenburg campus are short: the University‘s academic staff and administrative staff work closely together, using an interdisciplinary approach. Many are integrated into special research areas, research groups and European clusters of excellence.
- Application Deadline: September 15, 2018 and October 23, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue graduate & postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in all disciplines of academic study.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will be awarded to help towards financing the costs of the course.
- Number of Scholarships: Currently 2 scholarships are available.
- Nationality: The scholarships are available for the students of Germany.
- Scholarship can be taken in
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarships are available for the students of Germany.
- Entrance Requirements: There is funding for students enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree studying at a university abroad. PhD students are not eligible to apply. Students who are planning to attend a language course at a university abroad. Applicants with the first degree from a recognized university and academically talented, disadvantaged based on the criteria of disability, socioeconomic status, and are not engaged at work at all or have been engaged at work but couldn’t able to cover their study expenses will be eligible for the scholarship.
- Have financial difficulty to finance graduate university education and,
- Have leadership/community giveback experience or potential.
How to Apply: Please complete the online application. Please submit hard copies of all necessary documents (2-7) to the International Student Office (Ms Tina Grummel). Applications sent by email will not be accepted.
- Online Application
- Application Form
- Letter of Motivation (in German or English, max. 2 pages)
- CV (German or English)
- Proof of Voluntary Work (brief confirmation is sufficient)
- Current Transcript of Records (»Notenbescheinigung«, download in Stud.IP)
- Certificate of Enrolment (for the current term)
- Letter of Acceptance from host institution: studies, final thesis, language course, or degree-related course (only if your stay is independent of an ISO program)
- Language Certificate (only if your stay is independent of an ISO program)