The University of Aberdeen is offering two partial fee scholarships for the MSc Environmental Partnership Management. The successful applicants will each receive £3,350 as a contribution towards the cost of programme fees.
The University of Aberdeen is a public research university in Aberdeen, Scotland. It is an ancient university founded in 1495 when William Elphinstone, Bishop of Aberdeen, petitioned Pope Alexander VI on behalf of James IV, King of Scots to establish King’s College, making it Scotland’s third-oldest university and the fifth-oldest in the English-speaking world.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: August 3, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study MSc Environmental Partnership Management.
- Scholarship Award: The successful applicants will each receive £3,350 as a contribution towards the cost of programme fees.
- Number of Scholarships: Two partial fee scholarships are available for the MSc Environmental Partnership Management.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students eligible for Home/EU/RUK fees are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements:
-To be considered for an MSc Environmental Partnership Management Scholarship you will need to have an offer of a place on the full-time MSc Environmental Partnership Management programme starting in September 2018.
-To be awarded an MSc Environment Partnership Management Scholarship you must receive and then firmly accept an unconditional offer of a place on the degree programme. Those who are awaiting degree results and therefore hold a conditional offer of a place can also be considered and will be asked to provide a copy of their degree certificate before the award is confirmed.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply:
Please read the guidelines fully before completing the application form. To apply, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button below. Please complete the application form and select the ‘MSc Environmental Partnership Management Scholarships’ as the scholarship that you are applying for. Once you have fully completed the application form, click ‘Submit Form’. You will then receive an automated email confirming that your application has been received.