The University of Strathclyde is inviting applications for MSc International Master Project Management Deans Excellence Scholarships. These scholarships are available for EU and Non-EU students.
The University of Strathclyde was founded in 1796 and has a rich history of teaching and innovation. Located in the centre of Glasgow, Scotland’s largest city, we are home to students from over 100 countries. Winners of seven Times Higher Education Awards, including University of the Year 2012 and Business School of the Year 2016, we have a worldwide reputation for teaching and research excellence.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Applications Deadline: July 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue MSc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in International Master Project Management.
- Scholarship Award: One award of €8,500 is available for a non-EU candidate and one award of €6,500 for an EU candidate.
- Nationality: Available for EU and Non-EU students
- Number of Scholarships: Up to two scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: These scholarships are available for EU and Non-EU students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Candidates must be self-funded (i.e.: not in receipt of any funding from any other scholarships, employer sponsorship etc) and already hold an offer of a place on the MSc International Master Project Management for September 2018 entry. The Scholarships will be awarded on merit, rather than financial need, to candidates who demonstrate in their Masters programme application excellent academic performance (current and/or previously gained); any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience and career development and who will contribute to the overall academic, cultural and experiential profile of the programme cohort.
English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply: Offer holders will be automatically considered on the basis of their application.