Macquarie University is pleased to offer the Vice-chancellor’s international awards for international students for the academic year 2020-2021. The financial aid positions will be awarded to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at Macquarie University.
The Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship provides a partial tuition fee funding for outstanding students to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. It has been designed to recognize academic excellence and provide financial assistance for international students.
Recognized internationally, Macquarie University is consistently ranked in the top two per cent of universities in the world and within the top 10 in Australia.
A fine choice to get an undergraduate and postgraduate education from Australia’s famous university.
User Review( votes)
Why at Macquarie University? Its research is leading the way in ground-breaking discoveries. Their academics are at the forefront of innovation and, as accomplished researchers, they are embracing the opportunity to tackle the big issues of their time.
University or Organization: Macquarie University
Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
Award: AUD $10,000 for tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International students
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: Open
- International students other than Australian or New Zealand students can apply for these partial awards.
- Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have citizenship of a country other than ASEAN, a European country, Australia or New Zealand.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- The studentships are available for pursuing an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at Macquarie University in Australia.
- The studentships are awarded in all subjects available at Macquarie University.
- Have applied for a program that is longer than one Session in duration.
- Commence study in session and year indicated in the program offer letter.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
- Commence study in the semester and year indicated in their offer of Scholarship. Commencement may not be deferred.
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: Applicants must complete an online course application form and after that you can complete an online application form.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for undergraduate applications.
- Language Requirements: All international students at Macquarie are required to provide evidence of proficiency in English. Macquarie University requires the following as proof of meeting standard English language requirements (ie equal to IELTS 6.5).
Benefits: The amount is varied up to AUD$10,000 and it will be applied towards their tuition fee.