Scholarship program for masters and doctoral studies at European Universities
Study Subject: Agriculture Sciences, Architecture, Urban and Regional Planning,Art and Design,Business Studies, Management Science, Education, Teacher Training,Engineering, Technology, Geography, Geology ,Humanities, Languages and Philological Sciences, Law, Mathematics, Informatics, Medical Sciences, Natural Sciences,Social Sciences, Communication and Information Sciences, Other Areas of Study
Employer: Erasmus Mundus
Level: Masters and PhD
Scholarship Description:The MUNDUS ACP project is a partnership of European and ACP (African, Caribbean and Pacific) Higher Education Institutions. This project is financed by the European Commission through the “Erasmus Mundus Programme Action 2”, one of the EU’s cooperation programmes with third countries.
The main objectives of this initiative are:
• To promote the mobility of students, researchers, academic and administrative staff from the ACP Countries to
Europe enabling valuable linguistic, cultural and educational experiences;
• To enhance the international cooperation capacity between Higher Education Institutions in Europe and in
the ACP Countries, helping to foster the socio-economical development of the region;
• To promote transparency and recognition of studies and grades at international level.
The MUNDUS ACP project is aimed at those nationals of the ACP Countries who are eligible to undertake a Masters degree at the partner European institutions or a mobility period as a PhD student or academic/administrative staff.
Possible study/exchange options are outlined below. To be considered eligible candidates must:
• Be nationals of one of the ACP Countries;
• Have not resided or carried out their main activity (work, study, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in one of the European countries.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
For Doctorate program: 31st December 2010
For Masters Program: 31st January 2011
Further Scholarship Information and Application