The University of Waikato announces Doctoral Awards for students who applied for postgraduate (Research) course. The scholarship is for New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or International students.
The Award will be offered on the academic achievement of the applicant, and the potential contribution of their research to the wider field of education.
The University of Waikato, informally Waikato University, is a comprehensive university in Hamilton, New Zealand established in 1964, with a satellite campus located in Tauranga.
- Application Deadline: November 20, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Postgraduate (Research).
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship is valued at $2,000.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available to New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not specified
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available to New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or International students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for consideration for this Award, applicants must have:
- Completed a PhD or EdD through the University of Waikato in the Faculty of Education, in the 12 months prior to the closing date in the year of tenure
- Be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or international student.
How to Apply: You are encouraged to read the definitive rules for this scholarship prior to application, in particular, any specific eligibility conditions.