With the motive of rewarding students talent in Denmark, Technical University of Denmark is granting the Non-EU/EEA Scholarships.
The bursary aims to attract high-potential international students who want to apply for the master’s degree programme at the Technical University of Denmark.
Amazing opportunity for Non-EU/EEA students to get financial assistance in Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1829, the Technical University of Denmark is a public research university in Denmark. It offers a great range of educational programs at undergraduate, postgraduate, PhD and doctorate levels. Here students can also find numerous short courses.
Why study at the Technical University of Denmark? The University offers financial helps for those applicants who required it and help them in their studies. Here applicants will catch outstanding learning and teaching experience with a distinct emphasis on employability.
Application Deadline: November 15.
- University or Organization: Technical University of Denmark
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU/EEA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Non-EU/EEA applicants that have an excellent academic record
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to take admission to the master’s degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Two Letters of Recommendation – Can be from university or work, but must be signed and stamped, CV, documentation of your local grading system
- Admission Requirements: Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Bachelor of Engineering or a Bachelor of Natural Science degree obtained at an internationally recognized university/higher education Institution.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to complete the following requirements:
- IELTS (ACADEMIC), TOEFL, Cambridge Advanced English or Pearson (ACADEMIC) test.
The Technical University of Denmark will provide a tuition fee waiver for students to complete their master’s degree in Denmark.