Are you an international student who want studying at the Northumbria University? If so, you have an wonderful opportunity to apply for Northumbria Global funding for the year of 2020-21.
The study award is open for international students who are accepted and enrolled on a full-time postgraduate taught or research course, at the Newcastle upon Tyne campus, in the academic year 2020-21.
Good opportunity for international students.
User Review( vote)
Why at Northumbria University? By choosing the university, students will get the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge, critical thinking, and connections to drive forward their careers.
Application Deadline: Applications are open
University or Organization: Northumbria University
Course Level: Postgraduate studies
Award: £2,000 fee discount
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International students
The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in postgraduate studies offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the Northumbria Global Scholarship, you must:
- Applicants must be an international student with ‘overseas’ fee status
- Candidates must be a self-funded student (not in receipt of any sponsorship)
- Holders must be accepted and enrolled on a full-time postgraduate taught or research course, at the Newcastle upon Tyne campus, in the academic year 2020/21
- Candidates meet all individual course requirements
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, you are required to take admission in a postgraduate degree course at Newcastle. After then all applicants are automatically consider for this study program.
- Supporting Documents: Transcripts and/or certificates (including a certified translation if not in English) for qualifications already completed, passport – copy of personal details page, proof of financial sponsorship if applicable, portfolio if required and confirmation of UK immigration history including copies of previous and current UK visas if applicable must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants are recommended to hold their previous degree certificate in the relevant subject area.
- Language Requirement: Ensure you have to meet the English language competency requirement of the university.
- Benefits: The University is delighted to offer the Northumbria Global Scholarship, awarding International students a £2,000 fee discount, simply for choosing to study with them.