In partnership with the Alumni Annual Fund, the Saïd Business School is offering Oxford Leo Tong Chen Scholarships for International Students in the UK.
Admirable opportunity for students
User Review( votes)
Saïd Business School produces powerful ideas, deliver transformative education, and reach out to the broader world. It offers a one-year full-time Master of Business Administration degree, which enrols approximately 320 students per year.
Why at the Saïd Business School? The school offers a diverse range of opportunities for developing skills to prepare them for a career. Here students can study with the best experience possible along with the skills to succeed in their chosen career.
- University or Organization: Saïd Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MBA degree
- Award: £15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Six bursaries are available
- Nationality: UK and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from China, USA, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The sponsorship will be awarded on the basis of academic excellence demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE score, previous university prizes and awards, and other academic achievements.
How to Apply
Eligible aspirants are recommended to register their interest in this studentship by taking affirmation in the MBA degree coursework at Saïd Business School. After being enlisted, applicants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You will be asked to upload all your university degree academic transcripts/mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: You will need to prove your English language capability if you are a national of a non-majority English speaking country.
Benefits: The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to £15,000.
Application Deadline: November 1 2019, January 10, 2020, and April 3, 2020