Albuquerque Community Foundation is pleased to offer the Pam Schneider Memorial Scholarship presented by American Advertising Federation of New Mexico. These scholarships are open to the students from Mexico, who enrolled full-time as a junior or senior in a New Mexico four-year nonprofit or public educational institution.
The American Advertising Federation-New Mexico (AAF-NM) Scholarship Fund has been established to provide scholarships to deserving men and women who intend to enter the advertising profession.
- Application Deadline: April 29, 2019
- Course Level: These scholarships are available for the students who intend to enter the advertising profession.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the subjects of advertising.
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover $1,400 annually.
- Number of Scholarships: One to two scholarships are available.
- Nationality: Applicant of Mexico
- Scholarship can be taken in America
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicant of Mexico can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant must be:
- A New Mexico resident enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student in his or her junior or senior year OR
- A New Mexico resident enrolled as a graduate student
- Attending a New Mexico four-year nonprofit or public educational institution and in one of the following courses of study:
- Business with a marketing emphasis
- Journalism with an advertising emphasis
- Strategic communications
- Advertising and marketing
- Graphic design, Fine art, Photography, or Illustration while maintaining a career focus in advertising or public relations.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Maintaining an marketing internship
- The recipient must have at least one remaining semester/quarter to complete his/her degree from the time the scholarship is awarded for the 2019-2020 school year.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through online mode.
- A personal essay outlining your career goals and what steps you will take to position yourself for a successful career in your chosen field. Your essay should include why you have chosen this field of study and any relevant experience (e.g., internship, class projects) and activities
- Current resume or vita
- An official transcript through the spring 2019 school year
- One reference letter from a current academic teacher or counselor
- Optional – letter of reference from an employer on official letterhead