The Department of Biology, Faculty of Science at the University of Copenhagen is offering a PhD award in protein biology commencing 01.10.2018 or as soon as possible thereafter. The position is available for a 3-year period.
The project will focus on developing a method for the identification of cellular targets of several hundred conotoxins produced recombinantly in our lab.
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
Applicants must have excellent language skills in English and have excellent communications skills.
- Applications Deadline: August 10, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The positions are available as a 3 year PhD fellowship or in Protein Biology.
- Scholarship Award: The starting salary is currently at a minimum DKK 321.054 including annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 52.174,84). Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this application .
- Number of Scholarships: One fellowship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this application .
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applicants should hold an MSc degree in biochemistry/cell biology/molecular biology with good results and good English skills. As criteria for the assessment of your qualifications emphasis will also be laid on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have good English skills.
How to Apply: The application, in English, must be submitted electronically.