The University of Copenhagen is offering PhD fellowships starting from 1 June 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter. Fellowships are available at the Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences.
The University of Copenhagen is the oldest university and research institution in Denmark. Founded in 1479 as a studium generale, it is the second oldest institution for higher education in Scandinavia after Uppsala University.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowships are available at the Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences.
- Scholarship Award: The successful candidates to the PhD positions will be offered a full-time position for a period of three years, contingent on a satisfactory performance, with the specific intent that it results in a PhD degree and scientific publications.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in Denmark
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants to the PhD program must have qualifications corresponding to a master’s degree related to the subject area of the project: Glycobiology, Genetic engineering, Biochemistry, Cell culture work, Epithelial biology and Mass spectrometry.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
The application must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW below.
Applications must be written in English and include (i) a motivation for the application (up to 1 A4 page), (ii) curriculum vitae, (iii) list of publications, (iv) a copy of MSc diploma/PhD diploma and grade transcripts, (v) a short review of scientific research conducted previously for an MSc thesis/PhD thesis or equivalent, and (vi) the names, e-mails, telephone numbers and addresses of 2-3 referees.
After the expiry of the deadline for applications, the authorized recruitment manager selects applicants for assessment on the advice of the Appointments Committee. All applicants are then immediately notified whether their application has been passed for assessment by an expert assessment committee. Selected applicants are notified of the composition of the committee and each applicant has the opportunity to comment on the part of the assessment that relates to the applicant him/herself.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.