RMIT University is now accepting applications for PhD Scholarship in the School of Education within the ARC Future Fellowship project “Transforming 21st Century Creativity Education in Australasia”, Chief Investigator Associate Professor Anne M Harris.
RMIT is a global university of technology, focused on creating solutions that transform the future for the benefit of people and their environment. The aim of The grants is to assist students in enhancing their RMIT University studies by providing an international perspective.
User Review( votes)
- Course Level: award is available to pursue a PhD programme.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in the School of Education.
- Award: The scholarship (stipend) is valued at $30,000 per annum for 3 years (2018-2020), and the outstanding PhD candidate will work with Associate Professor Anne M Harris on her ARC Future Fellowship project entitled: Transforming 21st Century Creativity Education in Australasia.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Australia
The minimum requirements for admission to a PhD program are:
- a bachelor degree requiring at least four years of full-time study in a relevant discipline awarded with honours. The degree should include a research component comprised of a thesis, other research projects or research methodology courses that constitute at least 25% of a full-time academic year (or part-time equivalent). The applicant must have achieved at least a distinction average in the final year; or
- a master degree that includes a research component comprised of at least 25% of a full-time academic year (or part-time equivalent) with an overall distinction average or a master degree without a research component with at least a high distinction average; or
- evidence of appropriate academic qualifications and/or experience that satisfies the Associate Deputy Vice-Chancellor, Research Training, and Development or nominee that the applicant has developed knowledge of the field of study or cognate field and the potential for research sufficient to undertake the proposed program.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online. To be assessed for eligibility for our research programs applicants must submit a formal application to RMIT School of Education (for a place in the PhD program DR209) through the School of Graduate Research.
- Design and creative practice industries
- What are the models for conceptualising design & creativity as value-creation for the industry?
- Entrance Requirements: RMIT admits applicants on the basis of their demonstrated capacity to conduct independent research. Applicants must have a bachelor degree requiring at least four years of full-time study in a relevant discipline awarded with honours.
- English Language Requirements: You are required to provide current evidence of your English language proficiency for admission to RMIT.
Application Deadline: Closed