The IMaR Research Centre at IT Tralee is inviting applications for PhD Scholarship Opportunity in BioEngineering / Engineering. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Intelligent Mechatronics and RFID (IMaR) Technology Gateway is based at IT Tralee and is part of the Technology Gateway Network, a nationwide resource for industry based in the IoTs delivering solutions on near to market problems for industrial partners. IMaR provides solutions for companies using Intelligent Mechatronics, RFID and Internet of Things.
- Applications Deadline: July 13, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the following area; 1 X Clinical Engineering/BioEngineering, specifically analysis and optimisation of the Total Hip Arthroplasty process.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship will award full fees and an attractive stipend of €18,000 per annum.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
PhD Position [4 Years]: 1 X Clinical Engineering / Bioengineering The ideal candidate with have a Level 8 (Degree (Hons)) in a Clinical, Mechanical or Electronic Engineering or Physics (or a similar disciple), with an understanding of Biomechanical (or similar) systems and/or signal processing techniques.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Please submit CV or any questions to Daniel.Riordan-at-staff.ittralee.ie